Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Reflectionz over calm waterz

 
    July, 31 - 2012

 On this day, reflection on my way of life - 
Trife is the world that I live in but I'm at peace with my wife  
Behind closed doors, Praise the lord 4 my sword - Sharpen with accord 
 Poetry addendum 2 my blog 
Chords getting cut like umbilical's after birth -
My worth, coinciding with the day and month & the Earth 
Caught up with 2 peoplez I haven't seen in many yearz 
Goes 2 show I'm on the right path, I ain't shedding tears 4 none of ya'll worth-less time of mine, hold behind, corrupt my mind, have a dime - Keep your 15 cents & tell a wall what's on your mind 
 "Don't say good-bye, I don't plan 2 die" -
but I don't need 2 C ya neither
Ether burning thru yor lie : 

   Mr.E-Nigma  aka Claudius Maximus

2 comments: